Accéder au contenu principal

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

The Atlantic slaughter of the innocent deserves some outrage.

As I stumbled  on this image by Santi Palacio the  Italian photographer.... I felt a pang of pain and could not help with tears coming to my eyes. It was  not only a moment of horrific defeat for our  humanity, but also for me as an African it was a moment of a heart broken experience mixed with an explosive indignation yet not enough words to relate my sentiments. Knowing that no one in his right mind can fully imagine the extreme tormentation they have endured before this fatal misfortune and  the untold anguish of such a painful journey.... A journey towards the nothingness. I am truly convinced that there is no such thing  as  justice in the world. After undergoing so much deprivation and distresses, pains and agony across the deserts to the coasts of North Africa, a massive number of the sub -Saharan Africa  have died in a bid to cross the Atlantic ocean to Europe. But what makes this atrocity so horrendous  is the oblivious nature of the crime.... The outrageous  indiffer

Our condition is a permanent failure

 Our condition is a permanent “The wonderfully restrained sense of deep disappointment reminded me of how similar the histories of many African countries are how passionately people believe in ideas that would eventually disappoint them, in people that betray them , in futures that would elude them” Chimamandie Ngozi Adiche The security of life and property is the primary role of any government , in spite of corruption or greed.  It is a popular saying in Nigeria that no condition is permanent and yet our conditi on of distresse, violence  tension and insecurity endures:                   I Goodluck Ebele Jonathan do solemnly swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integr
My nightmarish Journey through hell to home town in NIGERIA Nigeria stands top on the lists of the most corrupt countries in the world following a survey from transparency international or the anti-corruption watchdog but unfortunately this disgraceful posture is somewhat being replicated even in some Embassies of Nigerian outside the country. Nigerian Embassies across the world have a reputation and a litany of complaints… They are riddled with corruption and extorsion of Nigerian citizens by the public servants who are meant to serve them. Yet despite the ongoing campaign against corruption, I came face to face with the most reckless, irresponsible, selfish wolves raven of corruption in Nigerian Embassy of Cotonou in the republic of Benin. When my younger brother Andy rang me saying “mum was dying and the doctors are not making any headway” ... And I remember my Mum few months behind begging me to come home and see her before “she bids her final far well”. I lost my sel